Most rooting instructions will never be possible without the aid of a computer or a laptop. Usually, you are required to download various files and undergo a lot of downloading and installing processes that just keep your patience down from 10 to 5. But now, remove all those hassles in life because a whole new method will be introduced- rooting Galaxy Note 5 without using a computer. How cool would that be?
First, you should know the path you are heading to. This article wants to inform you beforehand that it will not be liable of any bricking experiences of your phone. It wants you to become a super user in your own way by following the steps accordingly and properly.
Why Should You?
Of course, even though rooting may cause your phone to become permanently bricked, here are some reasons why you should still push it through:
- Enhance your note 5’s performance through clockoking.
- Increase your battery life to 25%.
- Have power over all of your files.
- It’s safer.
- Lesser chances of data loss.
For your information, there are a lot of ways on how to root your note 5 without using your laptop but this article will show you what’s considered as the best based on feedback. Just by merely possessing your phone at hand, you can already become a super user!
Do you know how awesome what this tool can do? It is superb! It was considered as the top most app in terms of doing the Galaxy Note 5 root without using a computer. Most models were supported by its algorithm.
- Download Framaroot
- On your phone, install APK.
- From your app drawer, open Framaroot.
- Select Boromir. Wait until a message saying ‘Su Installed successfully’ appears on the screen.
Anyway, nothing is perfect. If it did not work out, then you can try the Universal one.
Using the universal root:
When all else fails, you can try this app instead.
- Download and Universal AndRoot that is according to your Android version.
- In your phone, go to Settings and Enable Unknown Sources.
- Open Universal AndRoot.
- Select Root to
There you go, even though you don’t have a computer, you could still be a super user!