When was the last time you have encountered something as your first? Now, brace yourselves to Samsung’s latest gig- the first ever Galaxy Note 5 root in the world has finally within your reach! A completely perfectly working TWRP recovery is not the best part, but there is a bigger egg in store for you- this instruction on how to be a Superuser of T-mobile. Thanks to the magnificent mind behind the developer of Manh_IT, it has successfully created a new kernel known as the Noble Kernel.
What is Noble Kernel?
As the name implies Its mere availability is very important or noble because it is the only Samsung 5.1.1 firmware that can root T-mobile note 5. A lot of users has verified and provided their feedback on how effective the kernel is. But first things first.
Below are the following steps on how to flash the ultimate kernel to get your Note 5 root done.
- Trip out the know of your T-mobile. However, there are some risks which you should consider before you decide to fix trip your Knox.
This will officially void your warranty so going to your Samsung store and asking them to fix your phone will not be possible anymore. also, a very special feature of your phone will be removed- Samsung pay.
- Download first the latest version of:
- Download Noble Kernel with auto-root for N920T (.tar). However if the link shows the 404 page, you download SuperSU’s latest version instead.
- Download SuperSU (.apk)
- With your phone’s auto-root, flash Noble kernel with Odin 3.10.6 through the following steps: How to Install a Custom Kernel using Odin
- Once it’s already flashed, you need to download the SuperSU app which can be downloaded at Google Playstore. But if you cannot, you can download and install SuperSU.apk file instead.
- You can verify the success of your rooting through a checker app which can be downloaded from the Playstore.
There you go, enjoy being a Super user!