Nowadays, even an ordinary user like you can have a broad range of opportunities once you get to root your Samsung Note 5 Sprint. It allows you to become a super user who become literally super once it has finally grabbed all the opportunities and benefits that learning how to root Note 5 gives.
So in order to enjoy more what your Note 5 Sprint can bring out, here are the following steps to do:
Disclaimer: This site is not responsible of any damage of your own phone. You do it on your own risk and is highly recommended that you follow all steps accordingly.
- Download and install first the following files:
- In your phone, unlock OEM. You can do it through the following steps:
- Tap Settings
- Search and tap About Phone
- Tap the ‘Build Number’ options for 8 times until the ‘Developer Options’ is enabled. You can check it by going back to the Settings screen.
- Click it and choose ‘Enable OEM unlock’ by ticking the checkbox.
- Once you have successfully unlocked OEM, you can now reboot your note5 to Download mode.Here’s how you do it:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold simultaneously the Home, Power, and Volume down buttons. This may be tricky but with repeated tries, you can successfully do it. Hold it until a warning sign appears on the screen.
- Press the Volume Up button so you could finally enter in Download mode.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to a PC or laptop. Open Odin. Once connected, you should see a message saying ‘Added’
- Click AP in menu then selct the Noble Kernel you installed.
- Click the Start in Odin and wait for the flashing to be completed. You should expect a message saying ‘Pass’ on your computer screen.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and a message saying ‘Done!’ will appear on your screen.
- Install Supersu.apk in your note 5.
- Download a root checker for verfication.
You can now enjoy the perks of being a Super user!